Finally! An e-guide that shows you the Best of the Best in Chile to encourage unique and authentic experiences with wine!
Now you can easily have a wonderful experience in Chile without spending time and hard work organizing it. Here you will have unique tips that you couldn’t have dreamed for without living there for years!
My “Wine Experience in Chile” e-guide is at last released!
Are you currently dreaming of taking a little escapade from your everyday life? Do you want to:
- Experience real things and meet authentic people who are passionate about what they do?
- Learn and discover new things?
- Taste and enjoy amazing products from the “Chilean terroir”?
- Find something different, amazing, unique, and special?
- Discover the country from the inside?
- Discover Chilean wine and its cuisine? Would you love to learn a bit about it?
You’re dreaming of adventure, maybe horseback-riding in a Chilean vineyard or in the Andes Mountains…You might love to:
- Have great experiences with wine and food and learn how to cook Chilean cuisine.
- Have an amazing lunch on a beautiful wild beach.
- Meet unique, amazing people that show you the country from the inside and speak your language.
- See the country from the inside, far away from the mass tourism crowds.
- Be in the nature but still with good commodities.
- Discover the country of Chilean “huasos” and try the experience yourself.
- Visit beautiful vineyards, meet with the winemaker, sip wine and have lunch in the vineyards or stay there for the night.
- Go back home with many amazing memories to tell.
- Have an easy guide with all the answers and tools to get ready in minutes and have a wonderful trip in Chile.
- You’ve never been to Latin America and have no idea what to expect about it.
- You don’t have any contacts, don’t speak any Spanish and have no time to organize anything.
- You just don’t know from where to start.
I will show you how!!
If you’ve been reading my about me page, you know that I’ve been living in Chile for more than two years, working in the wine industry. I have developed great contacts and the knowledge to create this e-guide.
In the “Wine Experience in Chile” e-guide you will have:
- My favourite addresses in Santiago: hotels, restaurants, bars, cocktails bars, special experiences, great contacts to show you around, and places that you “must” see. This can save you lots of time while getting the best of the best!
- Valparaiso and its surroundings
- Central Chilean vineyards: Maipo, Colchagua, Maule …
- Coastal vineyards & the Chilean coast
- My best spots!
- Get in contact with my collaborators in Chile who will propose unique tours made just for you. They will be thrilled to meet with you and show you the best around in regards to wine and adventure.
Dominique, USA. If you are looking for a comprehensive and entertaining guide to the wines of Chile, there is no better book to turn to. Val has an in-depth experience and knowledge of the region, along with a great love of wine. If you are looking for the true Chilean experience, it also covers restaurants as well, with ratings, prices, and more. I wouldn’t dream of visiting Chile before reading this book and I would make sure to take a copy with me! I loved reading it – I feel so much more knowledgeable about what to expect and how to make the most of my time in Chile.
Sarah Forgie, Ireland. “Having recently visited Chile, I found “The Wine Experience in Chile e-guide” extremely useful! With its help, I was able to discover many unique vineyards which I would not otherwise have known about. It provided plenty of information about the Chilean restaurant scene which enabled me to save time researching the best places to eat and drink. The recommended places I visited were superb! Overall, this guide was an invaluable resource for my trip and I would highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Chile in the future”.
Tess Hickish, UK. “I wasn’t sure if it would really be impartial or more a sort of sales vehicle for various restaurants/hotels (I.e Timeout). However, this wasn’t the case; it is absolutely genuine and full of insider tips you would never get from just Googling or research online! I felt like I was a local, and not simply following the tourist route, which made for a more enriching visit. I got to know people by referencing Val, whom I otherwise wouldn’t have connected with (i.e the owners of some of the wineries etc). I loved the conversational style and simple, easy-to-follow layout of the chapters. I recommend this e-guide for anyone visiting Chile. Especially useful if you don’t know anyone living there already as it feels like you’re being guided by a friend throughout your trip! I look forward to purchasing other e-guides!”
Olivia Hung, Chile. “The Wine Experience in Chile e-guide is a great and very complete guide related to wine tourism. The best features I like about it, is val’s personal small touches and insights, such as her personal experiences at the restaurants or hotels and how she connected with the warm owners or chefs, and the cultural touches she added including the use of Chilean language. I highly recommend it because it shares beautifully the passion of Chile and its wine culture”.